Interested in joining our team?
We are always looking for more people to join our work. This page is regularly updated to reflect the necessities of our organization and ways you can help. There are four main ways you can help.
- Employment: work directly with us in the organization
- Consultancy: examine areas of improvement in both the internal and the external capacity
- Internships/Volunteering: volunteer to join our cause
- Donations: help us support causes you’re passionate about
Tilitonse Foundation (TF) is a grant making facility supported by development partners to support Malawian Non State Actor (NSAs) to engage in societal transformation through catalyzing more accountable, inclusive and responsive governance. The Foundation was established with the following core objectives:
- To build capacity in Non State Actors so as to promote, strengthen, enhance and entrench good governance and build sustainability.
- To mobilise and provide funds to NSAs for the promotion and enhancement of good governance in Malawi.
- To provide a platform for NSAs for improving inclusivity, transparency, accountability and responsiveness in governance in Malawi
- To promote and encourage NSAs to engage in societal transformation through catalysing more accountable, inclusive and responsive governance.
Tilitonse Foundation is looking to recruit for the following position tenable in Lilongwe, Malawi:
Use the link above for full terms of reference for the position. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and market trends. Interested persons who meet the above requirements should send their applications via email to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for on the subject line. The applications should comprise a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position and a detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees including their current employer.
Tilitonse Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
The closing date for receiving applications is 5:00 p.m. on Friday 1st September , 2023. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Successful candidates for the position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
We are always looking for interns and volunteers to help us with our day to day work. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every dollar counts! With your donation, we’ll be able to better support our CBOs and become one step closer in helping them reach their goals.